Good Morning! I’ve moved out of my overnight chia oats phase & I’m currently back on green smoothies!
Summer has officially kicked into high gear here in southern Cali. Temperatures are soaring even in the early mornings, so I’ve been starting the day with a refreshing smoothie with a minty tropical twist. It’s virtual island getaway!
This frothy green delight combines the tropical flavors of pineapple, mango & banana, along with spinach, refreshing mint, & coconut milk – packing a nutritious punch with fiber, vitamins, antioxidants, & enzymes. The flavor combination is enough to transport you to a tropical paradise. Can you imagine yourself sipping this on a private island beach? I certainly can!
- ½ cup frozen mango
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- ½ banana
- 1 cup spinach
- 4-6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Place ingredients into a high speed blender & blend until smooth.
- Fat Melter – 1 Tbsp of virgin coconut oil
- Squeaky Cleaner – 1 tsp fresh, grated ginger
- Thermo Charger – Replace liquid with 1 cup of brewed green tea
- Super Power Pack – 1 to 2 Tbsp spirulina powder or wheatgrass powder